On April 28, 2023, RBA banka will be merged with Raiffeisen banka, which will bring about temporary changes in the functioning of certain products and services you are using, in the period from April 28 until May 3, 2023.
Please make sure to acquaint yourself with this information thoroughly, especially having in mind the forthcoming holidays.
- Business cards will be operational in this period, while SMS and notifications will be unavailable. We advise that you make sure you have sufficient funds on all accounts your card is connected to until April 27, 2023, at the latest, for spending planned until May 3, 2023.
- The Office Banking application will be available until 5.30 PM on April 28, 2023. As of May 3, 2023, you will need to switch to the mBanking and eBanking applications of Raiffeisen banka for legal entities and you can find detailed instructions for this transfer HERE. You will be able to access the Office Banking application after April 28, 2023, as well, but only for an overview of historic data, downloading the April statement as of May 3, 2023, without the possibility of payments and synchronizing with the bank.
Hal E-bank will be unavailable as of 5 PM on April 28, 2023, until 8 AM on May 3, 2023, at the latest. If you are using Hal E-bank in RBA banka, will continue using the same cards in Raiffeisen banka. The newly opened (migrated) accounts will be available in the application, with the same authorizations you had as per the respective accounts with RBA banka.
- Dinar payments, including also Instant payments, will not be operational in the period from April 28, 2023, 5.30 PM, until May 3, 2023, 8 AM at the latest. This means that neither incoming payments, nor outgoing payments will be realized in that same period. You can find all information regarding payments at the LINK.
- Daily takings will be administered according to a special schedule in the period from April 20, 2023, until May 3, 2023. You can obtain more information at the branch office you usually visit or at the LINK.
- The working hours schedule of the bank’s branch offices will be changed, while in the period from April 29 until May 3, 2023, all branch offices will be closed. Starting from May 3, 2023, branch offices will have the standard working hours. More information on the working hours of branch offices can be found HERE.
We wish to remind you that as of April 29, 2023, the current account number (for all accounts your company has with RBA banka) will be changed, of which we informed you in the letter sent at the end of February. You need to inform all the persons who are making payments to your accounts on any grounds (e.g. business partners, buyers, suppliers, etc) regarding your new account number(s) as soon as possible. If you are not sure of your new account number, you can find this information on the website of RBA banka via the option “Provera partije” (account check).
We wish to apologize beforehand for any inconvenience and we wish to assure you that we will invest maximum efforts to make the period of unavailability as short as possible, in order to continue offering you the service you are accustomed to.
We are convinced that after the integration with RBA banka, as a larger and stronger Raiffeisen banka, we will be able to offer you services of even higher quality, through a larger branch network and with superior user service.
For more information and support, please call 0700 700 500 and 021/ 4876 888, or visit Raiffeisen banka’s website: www.raiffeisenbank.rs. If you decide to write an e-mail, please, bear in mind that e-mail addresses of RBA banka employees will be changed as of May 3, 2023, as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
RBA banka and Raiffeisen banka a.d. Beograd